Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter

***Winter***(BA021)

As I was chatting with sim just now, he told me that Christmas is like soft cheerful music and blissful holiday. I'm already longing for Christmas and I believe most people do.

This bracelet has combination of soft pink and white which reminds me so much that Christmas is coming.

winter

Made with : White gold plated chain, rose quartz and opal chips,pink glass bicone, white snowflake charm

Measurement : 18.5cm
Price :RM23.90
Item code :BA0021 (SOLD)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sis, i wanna buy this for my fren la..give u her address later and u post to her k?

Stephanie meiyu said...

no problem, but email it to me please :P

Samuel C said...

is it possible to make another one?

Stephanie meiyu said...

Hi seraph, I'm sorry, this is the last snowflake charm i have.